Sunday, September 5, 2010

I want: Mayonnaise Album : PULA

Mayonnaise's Latest Album: Pula


I want this album dahil: "Kapag lasing, dun ka lang malambing!"
Also, I just realized last night, cutie pala si bassist. Ok, I crush him, 
for a change. 

8-)


Maybe it was just dark last night, or i can't see his face properly
because of the cap, but anyway, he looks cute in this picture (that 
I do not own) and he has sexy fingers (while playing, of course).

Hahahaha. Haggard! Fangirl ba? Gusto mo nang maging groupie?
hahahaha


2 comments:

  1. wow! you do write?!

    im a sucker for coffeetable, rush poems,
    I do write , and love to write, a lot!

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, its not much,
    sometimes its better to write in 'rush',
    almost like automatism,
    as the surrealists say, it unleashes your subconscious.

    hope to read your stuff, do you post them on the net?

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete